|Drilling is done!|
In between sign hanging and price haggling, we managed to sneak in a trip to the hardware store and I began to contemplate some different ideas for the chicken coop. Sure, we could buy some plywood and paneling to make it look like the one I saw at Fairytale Town without a lot of cost, but I'd much rather try and find other materials to recycle. I also like the idea of a living roof or green roof.
|Welcome to Mandy Mia's Pizzeria!|
2.5 cups flour - whole wheat works
1 package quick rise yeast
2.5 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1 cup warm water (115F-125F)
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Combine flour, yeast, salt, sugar. Using wooden spoon, stir until mixed.
2. Add water and oil. Stir until rough dough forms. Dust rolling surface with four.
3. Knead dough until no longer sticky. Gather into ball.
4. Grease bowl with olive oil. Place dough in bowl. Cover and allow to rise in warm spot 45 minutes.
5. Flatten dough, roll out with rolling pin.
6. Top with your choice of sauce, cheese and toppings.
7. Bake at 425F for 20 minutes. For crispier crust, slide off pan and allow to bake on the rack for another 5 minutes or so.
|Lee's "new" pedal go-cart.|
Today I am still recovering from all that excitement. We had just so happened to plan the yard sale on the weekend that our town was having it's annual "cotton festival," and my nephew just had to go to the carnival on Saturday evening, so I was going nonstop from 6 am until 10 pm. I got a lot of trees and shrubs pruned while my mom was over in between droves of yard sale goers on Sunday, and this morning I did a bit more in the back yard. By noon, I was ready to collapse. Thank goodness for epsom salts and long soaks in the tub.