Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

What the Heck?

I went outside this morning to move the sprinkler in the garden. Left the screen door open for like two minutes, and Pepper somehow snuck in and made her way to the countertop! Funny thing is, I walked right past her and didn't notice her until I walked back into the kitchen the opposite way.  She was sitting so quietly. I picked her up and put her back outside, and then cleared off the counter to be cleaned and sanitized.  About fifteen minutes later, I went out to move the sprinkler once again (didn't learn my lesson and left the screen open, doh!), wasn't gone but a couple minutes and came back to find her in the same spot!  I think she was looking for a place to lay. I guess that means that any day now we'll be seeing eggs! Now I'm off to scrub down that countertop and everything else that was on it again.

1 comment:

  1. She kinda looks like an ornament or cookie jar. Perhaps it's their true destiny haha

    ReplyDelete