Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Dog Ate My USB Camera Cable

Seriously, that's my excuse for not posting the last couple of days. (Oh the joy of owning a new puppy!) It just doesn't seem like blogging without the pictures. That, and I've been busy cleaning (does it ever stop?), and purging through eBay and Etsy. I haven't had a whole lot of crafty or homesteady things to report on as of recently anyway, and when I do get some downtown, I am utterly exhausted. Not to mention this summer weather in the middle of October is absolutely ridiculous and makes me really cranky! I want to get outside and prepare next year's beds already!

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but it seems we need to shift our seasons and months around to match each other again. It appears that we have cool weather up to June now, and hot weather through to October. It's like months fell of the track on the calendar year circuit, and the seasons just kept going before the months were put back on again. If that makes any sense? Maybe whoever invented the calendar was just a smidge off in their calculations, like they left a day out somewhere which has disrupted the whole system but it's taken several thousands of years to notice? Okay, these ramblings are tellings me that I am in need of a well-deserved nap.

Keeping my fingers crossed that my new USB cable gets here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment