Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Pallet Gardening

Today I discovered Fern Richardson's blog Life on the Balcony which had some great ideas for reusing pallets. Even though I have a lot more room than just a balcony, I think these would still be great to incorporate into our garden. It also spurred an idea to create a living fence for the chicken yard and garden areas, rather than the plain ol' wire fence that we were originally planning to install. It will also coordinate well with the pallet dining table we plan to build this summer for our future patio area, and we also plan to finish the exterior of our big chicken house with pallet shingles.

I've been having so much fun looking up things to make with recycled pallets, check out this video. It looks like an interesting film to support, I'd be interested in viewing it.

It's a good thing I have source for unlimited free pallets!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a link to my pallet garden project, glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your awesome idea, Fern! I know that a lot of people liked it!

    ReplyDelete